Free of charge for our guests!
Advantages – up close and in more detail:
Your entry ticket into a world full of adventures! Almencard PLUS holders can use all regional buses and trains throughout South Tyrol free of charge. Additionally they benefit from free admissions to more than 80 museums and collections. In addition to that, a varied weekly programme ensures unforgettable summer holidays in the Gitschberg Jochtal area.
- Unlimited journeys with the Bergbahn Gitschberg (16th May - 7th November 2020)
- Unlimited journeys with the Bergbahn Jochtal (16th May - 7th November 2020)
- Unlimited journeys with the Seilbahn Mühlbach-Meransen
- Bus journey from Mühlbach to the Rodenecker-Lüsner Alm
- Almencard PLUS includes free use of regional public transport across South Tyrol
- Free admission to over 90 museums and collections
- Almencard holders additionally receive special prices with all bonus partners
- Almencard holders with the following icon benefit from an additional advantage: Reduced admission to the Alpinpool
- Free participation in the weekly programme